RAR file containing 6 simple SMS tones for phones
MP3 format / 382kb / Mediafire Download
- ME1 Joker: “Message coming in, Commander.”
- ME1 Joker: “The Alliance needs you again - big surprise!”
- ME2 Joker: “Message coming in… Patching it through.”
- ME2 Joker: “Normandy to shore party, come in.”
- ME2 Kelly: “Commander, you have received a new message at your private terminal.”
- ME2 comm blip sound
there was some tali and babby geth comic i saw some time that I’m just going to blame for all of this yep
CROWNING ACCOMPLISHMENT IN THE FIELD OF:
I reaaaaally liked the style of Varric’s li’l ol’ picturebook in Dragon Age II.
So I attempted to emulate it for Mass Effect. Key word being “attempted”.
I wanted Shepard to be gender-neutral in the center, and I tried to do all the main peeps from Mass Effect 1 around him/her. I was planning on doing the peeps from Mass Effect 2, and maybe even 3 eventually, but I dunno.
I can see the story of Shepard being told ages and ages later in legendary picturebook form, so this is what I pictured. And Varric can narrate it, because dayum, but that dwarf can tell a tale. In that deep hairy-barrel-chested voice of his.
this is brilliant, and damn but that ending would have give me all the chills and thrills i was desperate for if it’d been varric’s voice-over at the end. ‘i shit you not, kid,’ he’d say. ‘that’s the real story of the shepard.’